There are no translations available.
ETD (Emergency Travel Document)
- 2 Passport size photos
- A copy of the first page of a Malawi passport
- A copy of the most direct plane ticket/itinerary
- A letter stating the reason for the request of an ETD
- A police report if the travel document is stolen or lost
- 30€ fee payable to:
BNP PARIBAS FORTIS BANK
210-0397941-02 (VISA ACCOUNT)
SWIFT CODE: GEBABEBB 36 A
BRANCH CODE: 43032
IBAN: BE32- 210-03979 41-02
- A copy of the proof of payment for the EDT
- A self addressed A4 envelope and €10 return postage fee
You may also facilitate the transportation of your documents by using courier services –DHL,UPS,FEDEX etc.
You can download form here.
Certification of Documents:
Certification of all documents attract a fee of 30 Euros. This is payable to the Embassy's accounts
For the renewal of passports, please call Malawi High Commission in London on +44 207 421 6010/+44 208 455 5624 or you may process directly with the Malawi Immigration Department in Malawi